Mobile Credit Card Processing for Every iPhone
Click on your cell phone or mobile device below to explore your mobile credit card processing options:
iPhone 3G and 3GS
You Already Have a Wireless Mobile Credit Card Terminal
It’s in your pocket! If you have an iPhone (or iPod Touch), all you need is a PaymentMax merchant account and an easy-to-install app to turn your iPhone into a mobile terminal. It’s a simple as that!
What this means to you is that you can securely take credit card payments anywhere at any time, quickly and easily. No special software or having to navigate to a Web-based interface at a URL, and no extra equipment to pay for and take care of.
Freedom & Growth
Here are a few examples of how iPhone credit card processing can change how you do business:
- If you currently do in-home selling or field sales, iPhone processing means no risky checks, no more manual credit card imprinting, and higher per-ticket sales than checks or cash
- If you exhibit at trade shows, iPhone processing will let you avoid costly power and connectivity fees
- Restaurants and retail merchants can speed up checkout for their customers by offering the convenience of tableside or sales-floor processing
- If you accept phone sales but are often away from your desk, you can stop time-consuming callbacks and the security risk of post-its with hand-transcribed information
- Charge customer credit cards instantly and securely
- No special hardware required
- No need to purchase expensive wireless credit card terminals with high wireless fees
- Email receipts — With every successful transaction, an email of the transaction can be automatically sent to the customer
- 24/7 customer service and tech support
- Online merchant statements and an easy to use real-time reporting system
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express on a single statement and a single support phone number
- iPhone 4 credit card processing for swiped card transactions now available >>
Getting Started Is Easy
Contact us for more information.